Garblog's Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Five PR Lessons From ‘The Voice’

I'm not too proud to admit that we can learn good stuff about communications from unexpected sources, such as a TV program that's a talent show for many excellent singers, like "The Voice" and even "American Idol."

In this article, Diane Schwartz of the PR NewsBlog briefly describes five lessons. She writes:

At PR News, we find there’s a PR angle to every story, to every brand, to every situation. In the case of “The Voice,” I want to share a few take-aways for anyone who spends their day in communications and management.
I agree with how she describes lessons learned by watching The Voice:
  • Listen ...
  • Diversify ...
  • Encourage ...
  • Laugh ...
  • Be Real ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...