Garblog's Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Garbl's Creativity Connections | Ideas to Inspire ... You!

If you are in dire need of inspiration, my free daily online paper on creativity provides useful ideas and information almost every day that may help you. Today's edition is especially full of good stuff!

Garbl's Creativity Connections features blog articles, tweets, photos and videos about creativity -- a favorite subject and pursuit of mine. The Paper.li software selects the items automatically from my preferences in Google+ and Twitter. I'll likely be as surprised -- and inspired, I hope -- as you by some of its posts. 


You can find more information on this topic in Garbl's Creativity Resources Online at Garbl's Writing Center.

My paper is available at the Creativity tab above and by free email subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...