Garblog's Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy birthday to me today! | The Rules We Live By

The advice in this column by Ryan Nicodemus seems valuable to me today. My profession and my life sometimes seem so filled with rules that aren't mine.

He writes in The Rules We Live By:

It’s time to make some new rules. Today. Empowering rules. Rules that will help us grow in the long run.
New rules: If I wake up today, then I’m allowed to by happy. If I exercise today, then I’ll feel more confident. If I spend focused time with loved ones today, then I’m contributing in a meaningful way. If I step outside my comfort zone today, then I will grow.
_______
This column is featured today, Jan. 28, in my daily online paper, Garbl's Simple Dreams--available at the Simplicity link above and by free email subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...