Garblog's Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thank you ... and My Top 10 Posts

Thank you to everyone who has visited my Garblog since I launched it in 2012. I hope you have found it useful, interesting and even stimulating. I invite you to comment on the blog or individual blog posts and send me questions about writing--either using the blog's Comment box or direct emails to me.

You can find the list anytime in the right-hand column of my blog, but here are my top 10 most popular blog posts in 2012, as of Jan. 3, 2013:

AP updates styles for ethnic cleansing, Indians, man-made, phobia, other terms (172 pageviews)

My Pet Peeves: From the I Entries in Garbl's Editorial Style Manual (165 pageviews)

Advertising Agencies Have Forgotten How To Use Plain English To Sell Stuff | George Parker, Business Insider

10 Pinterest Best Practices for Nonprofits « Nonprofit Tech 2.0 Blog :: A Social Media Guide for Nonprofits

Garbl's Plain English Writing Guide | Celebrating International Plain Language Day!

Garbl's Writing Center: Free portal to writing resources 15 years old

Writing English as a Second Language | William Zinsser, The American Scholar

My Pet Peeves: From the K and L Entries in Garbl's Editorial Style Manual

Garbl's Concise Writing Guide--and Words of Wisdom on Concise Writing

The Helpful Guide to Simple Christmas Links [and Communicating Simply] | Joshua Becker, Becoming Minimalist

Also, the Creativity tab above--which features my daily online paper on that topic--is, by far, the most popular of those tabs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...