Garblog's Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

On Tour in Peru: An Account of Our Adventure, Aug. 30-Sept. 16, 2012

My wife and I recently took a "Real Affordable Peru" tour through Overseas Adventure Travel. Here's a description of our wonderful learning experiences in Lima, the Amazon Rain Forest, the Sacred Valley of the Urubamba River, Machu Picchu, and Cusco. 

We traveled with a small, friendly group of people from California, North Carolina, Virginia, and Alberta, Canada. We had a local tour leader and occasionally an assistant guide.

In the text, I've inserted links to appropriate photo albums at my Picasa website. Most photos there aren't captioned (yet), but they follow the order of the text.

Map of Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...