Garblog's Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Garbl’s Plain English Paragraphs | A daily online newspaper on clear, concise writing

My daily paper features blog articles, tweets, photos and videos about plain English, aka plain language -- a philosophy of clear, concise writing I advocate. The Paper.li software selects the items automatically from Google+ and Twitter, with little direct involvement by me. I'll likely be as surprised -- and inspired, I hope -- as you by some of its posts.

You can find my paper at the Plain Language tab above. It's also available through free email subscriptions.

For more information on plain language, visit Garbl's Plain Language Resources and Garbl's Plain English Writing Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...