Garblog's Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Garbl’s Good Cause Communications -- My daily online paper on nonprofit communications

If you work or volunteer for nonprofit agencies, my daily online "paper" -- Garbl's Good Cause Communications--may interest you. It's available at the Nonprofit Communications tab above and by free email subscription.

It features blog articles, tweets, photos and videos about nonprofit communications and marketing--a professional interest and pursuit of mine. The Paper.li software selects the items automatically from Twitter, Google+ and other sources I selected. I'll likely be as surprised--and inspired, I hope--as you by some of its posts.

For example, today's edition (Aug. 16) includes these articles:
  • How To Create Clear Objectives For Your Nonprofit’s Website
  • Let's Be Fearless Communicators | Nonprofit Marketing
  • Checklist: Is My Message Relevant?
  • Philanthropy Front and Center - Washington, DC: Developing a Communications Strategy
  • One Bad Ass Annual Report - re: charity
______
For advice and information about writing, check out Garbl's Writing Center. It's my free portal to these writing tools:
  • an annotated directory of writing resources on the Web
  • an editorial style manual
  • plain-English writing guide
  • several guides to concise writing
  • bookshelf of writing references I recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...