Garblog's Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

How to Make Writing For the Web Simple and Painless | Research Markets Web Hosting

Do not read the article at this link.

I did not read the article. Simply looking at the article convinced me that the writer does not care about me as a reader.

The article is one long paragraph with no bullets, no headings, no white space, no graphics, no emphasis of anything to aid the reader or give the reader a break from all that gray matter.

So I don't care what the writer thinks.

_________
If you want to improve your writing for the Web or for any type of publication, check out Garbl's Plain English Writing Guide. It describes how to write clearly to meet the needs of your readers--and your needs too! 


It describes these these plain-language writing techniques:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...