Garblog's Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

About Me: Gary B. Larson of Seattle, Washington

For a change in content today, I'm providing some background about me.

I've been a professional communicator for more than 38 years. From the beginning of my career, my mission was to help people learn about, understand, influence and use the essential services of their government. I have dedicated much of my life to that mission through my work, writing, hobbies, political involvement and continuing education.

After more than 30 years in the public sector, I'm seeking employment, freelance or contract opportunities with progressive firms, agencies and nonprofit organizations that support the environment, the arts, civil rights, health, education and other human services. I want to write for a good cause. I want to be an advocate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...