Garblog's Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Travel Photography Inspiration Project: Cambodia

I've been to the area of Cambodia featured at this website, and I love these photos. They take me back to October 2010 when my wife and I toured Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and other nearby locations.

The photographer's advice and photos are helpful reminders and tips on what to look for anywhere we travel. Whenever and wherever we travel, that effort helps us make connections with other people and cultures on this diverse planet. And doing that is essential if we're ever to achieve peace.

To see my photos from Cambodia, check these three albums:
Here's another collection of photos, by another photographer, from that area of Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...