Garblog's Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Garbl's Creativity Connections

Today's edition of Garbl's Creativity Connections, also available at the Creativity tab above, contains a bunch of tantalizing articles.

Headlines include:
  • The 7 Biggest Creativity Killers
  • Why Boredom is Good for Your Creativity
  • Go Ahead, Daydream
  • How Your Mood Affects Your Creativity
  • Dyslexia and Creativity
  • Unlock Your Team's Creativity
  • The Value of Creativity
  • How Genius is Linked to Madness.
Whew! That's more than I can read in one day (when I also have other things to read). I must set some priorities!

Besides reading the daily paper here, you can bookmark it in your browser and even subscribe to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...