Garblog's Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Writing Resources from Around the Web | Savvy Marketers

Hey, I ain't too proud to admit that there are other excellent blogs about writing. This blog even provides links to them occasionally.

The blog at this link provides brief descriptions and links for some of those other blogs. I haven't carefully studied all of them, but it's no surprise that they're all offered by firms clearly marketing their writing and editing expertise.

I'm also in the writing and editing business, though it's not so obvious in my blog. If you're interested, here's the link to my business: Garbl's Pencil. As noted on that site, I am "Ready to write, edit and teach for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...