Garblog's Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Love and Simplicity | Lynn Fang, Upcycled Love

Fang begins this thoughtful blog a few days before Earth Day, April 22, 2012:
I believe the essence of simplicity is to make room for that which you truly love, and strip away all else – the inessentials.
So what is it that I truly love?
Later, she writes:
Simplicity is not repression or ruthless minimalism. It is not a competition to see who can own the least number of things, use the least number of words, or keep the shortest tiniest list of loves. For me, it is a life philosophy based on my core values, and my belief system, embracing true freedom and happiness.
And Fang concludes:
And so for me, simplicity is about loving life and experiencing it to expansive depths. It is about following your core beliefs and values without looking back. Embracing liberation in all areas of life – from material wealth, to mental limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...