Garblog's Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Editing is Evil But Necessary in Blogging | Amberr Meadows, Business 2 Community

Meadows writes:
Regardless of how flawless your writing may be, even if you are the most obnoxious stickler for grammar rules, you will need to edit your blog posts. Every single one of them, every time you write a new post. I even make a habit of checking through old posts when I have time,and guess what I always find? Yep. Small, annoying errors I probably would have caught before publishing, had I slowed down and edited the way I’ve found to be effective.
She provides her "simple editing method in case you need inspiration."

Reading her blog also reminded me that I should always take another look at my posts more carefully, before AND after they go public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...