Garblog's Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

The 5 Stages of Writer’s Block | Katy Anders, Lesbians in My Soup

No solutions to writer's block in this article. Heck, Anders even writes in her third stage of writer's block, bargaining: "This is writer’s block, after all, pure and simple, and there’s no way to cheat it."

But I think her descriptions of the fives stages are amusing. I laughed out loud at some of them.

And perhaps that's reason enough to read articles like this when suffering writer's block: to laugh out loud, to get your mind on something else, to not worry about that damn writer's block and writing, for now.

Anders' other stages of writer's are denial, anger, depression and acceptance; sound familiar, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog post--or ask me a question about writing!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...